PLANNING A WEDDING | 8 THINGS TO DO AFTER
♥ He asked – you said, YES! Congratulations! You are engaged, now what? If you are wondering what to do first, these tips will help you get organized so you are well on your way to planning the best day of your life!!
- Get a manicure! You have no idea how many people will want to grab your hand and look at your ring!
- Share your news with all your favourite people. Don’t update your Facebook status until you have personally shared the news with your close family and friends.
- Get a professional engagement photo. There is nothing better than recording this amazing time in your life! Now you can update your status with fun and creative engagement photos!
- Enjoy it and start dreaming! Enjoy this special time with your fiance and start dreaming of what you want your wedding to look like. This is a great time to Pin ideas for your wedding day.
- Decide on a budget. It is very important to know what your numbers look like so you can plan the best wedding you can afford.
- Check your Calendar. Know what date you want the wedding on, but select a few in case your venue is booked.
- Book your venue and photographer. These sought after Vendors get booked fast so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Stay organized. Have a wedding binder and to do lists to keep your organized for this big day.