I had the privilege of meeting the Canadian World Champion in Figure Skating, Elvis Stojko, yesterday. A very inspiring and friendly athlete. After a brief chat with Elvis and hearing all about what he is up to these days I realized that I shouldn’t be saying “I’m busy” as much as I do. The man has a billion things going on. He is very involved in the sports world, in acting, writing, music, speaking at events, and coaching young Canadian athletes. My take away from a brief chat with Elvis is to keep focused, determined, acknowledge my mistakes and to remember that inspirations come from the little things in life. I won’t be trying Figure Skating anytime soon, but the focus is certainly an ever-growing skill for this photographer..:) Thank you Elvis for the opportunity to produce your portrait, for the friendly conversation and for your pleasant personality. Cheers!
A Canadian Icon + Elvis Stojko
Join us on Sunday, Dec 18 at St Joseph Ukrainian Catholic Church in Oakville for family Christmas photos.
- Location: St. Joseph Ukrainian Catholic Church in the Maple Grove Room.
- Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Each registered family will get a 10-15 minutes photo session.
- You’ll receive digital copies of the photos shared via a private online gallery.
- Suggested donation is $100 or more (photo session valued at $175+hst)
- All proceed will be donated to humanitarian support in Ukraine.
REGISTER TODAY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
Share if you know someone who can benefit from this offer!