Danny and Kate were married several weeks ago, choosing the lovely wedding venue of Dundas Valley Golf and Curling Club. Not only do these two love each other, but they’re best friends and to say they are sports fan is a BIG understatement – they’re passionate Toronto Maple Leafs fans (check out their jerseys they had made special for their big day!) and just enjoy having fun. Their first dance was a special treat for all the party-goers – started out slow, then turned into a funky dance which they’d practiced beforehand.
Dundas Valley Golf Club Wedding | Kate & Danny
Join us on Sunday, Dec 18 at St Joseph Ukrainian Catholic Church in Oakville for family Christmas photos.
- Location: St. Joseph Ukrainian Catholic Church in the Maple Grove Room.
- Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Each registered family will get a 10-15 minutes photo session.
- You’ll receive digital copies of the photos shared via a private online gallery.
- Suggested donation is $100 or more (photo session valued at $175+hst)
- All proceed will be donated to humanitarian support in Ukraine.
REGISTER TODAY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
It was an absolutely beautiful day to be outside and everyone was in a festive, celebratory mood. And a special shout out to the wedding planner, Cara Cassidy, who kept us all on schedule throughout the busy day.
Congratulations, Kate and Danny! Wishing you many years of happiness and thank you for letting me capture some wonderful moments from your day!
Wedding Venue: Dundas Valley Golf & Curling Club
Wedding Coordinator: Cara Mia Events (Cara Cassidy)
Florist: Settings Design Stylist (Christine Owen)
Cake: Andy’s Cakes
DJ/Entertainment/Pianist: bb Blanc
Share if you know someone who can benefit from this offer!