I love symmetry and I enjoy candid wedding photography. In this photo I tried to capture both. I positioned the newly married couple exactly where I wanted them to be in the frame and I asked them to take a moment to be together as if no one else was around. I’m happy with the result. The bride loved the staircase and suggested the location. It was helpful that I scouted the location a few days before the wedding day and decided which angle would be interesting for this particular wedding photo. Taken at the Delta Meadowvale Hotel and Conference Centre in Mississauga.
Join us on Sunday, Dec 18 at St Joseph Ukrainian Catholic Church in Oakville for family Christmas photos.
- Location: St. Joseph Ukrainian Catholic Church in the Maple Grove Room.
- Time: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Each registered family will get a 10-15 minutes photo session.
- You’ll receive digital copies of the photos shared via a private online gallery.
- Suggested donation is $100 or more (photo session valued at $175+hst)
- All proceed will be donated to humanitarian support in Ukraine.
REGISTER TODAY TO SECURE YOUR SPOT
Share if you know someone who can benefit from this offer!