Rami Wadad Ayoubi and I would like to take the time to thank each and every person who celebrated this very special day in our journey. Thank you to Moussa Faddoul Photography Fotoreflection for your time and expertise. Thank you Sam Jahshan for your DJ’ing skills you rocked the night and the variety was fantastic. Thank you Carmen’s Banquet Centre for hosting such a fantastic reception, the food was amazing. Thank you Enhance Makeup Artistry no one understands me when it comes to make up but you! Thank you Hanna Salon & Spa for taking care of all the hair that night. Thank you Ardenian Flowers I hope all my referrals are coming your way! I loved my bouquet and everyone keeps asking me about it!
I learnt a lot from this wedding and the days coming up to it.. So i thought I would give some advice to the brides to be. Some given to me and some I learnt along the way:
1) Attendance may vary; some will show up, some wont show up, and some will cancel last minute. a family of 4 can magically turn into 10.
2) Arabs will always be late. AST (Arab Standard Time)
3) Flats are a must
4) Weddings bring out the best in people. Weddings bring out the worst in people.
5) enjoy the day and dance all night! It really does pass by so quickly.
6) weddings are expensive. Things add up QUICKLY.
7) Bridezillas do exist.
8) Family is the best gift anyone could have and ask for.
9) NOT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT AS PLANNED. I was arranging seating charts until the night before. One thing I learnt is LET IT GO.
10) In the end.. nothing really matters but the two of you.. how expensive it may be (which really there is no ending) the decor, the food, the music, the makeup etc.. it doesn’t really matter.